What the industry does not want you to know
- Thanks to our size, we offer the most competitive price anywhere in Ontario, it’s not a pitch, it is simple math that no competitor can match!. Don’t be fooled by low teaser price. By the time the job is done, all the hidden costs will bring you way over our all inclusive price. What we quote is what you pay.
- Most homes only need to have their ducts and furnace cleaned every 2-5 years. Based on our 50 years of experience, we focus our effort on what matters. We do not offer high priced services that most duct cleaners would peddle once they are in your living room. They are expensive, fast to do and generally make no difference on your air quality.
- Some competitors can get away with a cleaning for less than an hour by showboating the sanitizing of the vents and other stunts. Our technicians spend the bulk of their time out of sight removing dusts residing in areas that you cannot see or reach. If not removed, they will come back into the air once you restart the furnace, defeating the purpose of a duct cleaning.
- Many so-called technicians are hired and put on the job after a day or two of work shadowing. They are paid by job and on commissions for what they can upsell. Frequently, they are also paid “under-the-table” in cash giving you no recourse if something goes wrong. Our techs are trained for months before being sent out on service calls. They are criminal background checked, WSIB insured, bonded and paid hourly.
- Most duct cleaners try to stack as many cleaning as possible in any given day. You know they will come that day but never when. We book no more than 4 cleanings per vacuum truck. With the largest fleet in the industry, each one of our technicians is sent to a specific neighborhood cutting down travel time. We are the only duct cleaner who gives you a window of 90 minutes for our arrival and stay within it..
- Print and web advertising promise unrealistically low prices to book the service call. Once into the door, you are presented with “new findings”. By the time they leave your home, the invoice bears no resemblance with the advertised price that attracted you in the first place.
- We are so convinced that you will choose us after knowing all the facts, our phone experts always start by giving you tailored technical advice. If still unconvinced, we encourage you to take our quote and shop it around. In most cases, the homeowner comes back because we offer the most competitive price and the best value around.